A unique CII initiative, bringing together multiple stakeholders in the India Dream, showcasing India and the unique value proposition that it offers to the world. A series of live interactive events on interwoven themes to create a lasting flavour of India at Davos 2006.
|P Chidambaram, Finance Minister, Kamal Nath, Commerce & Industry Minister, Montek Singh Ahluwalia, Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission, Sheila Dikshit, Chief Minister of Delhi and Vasundhara Raje, Chief Minister of Rajasthan are members of the ministerial delegation that will lead the India Dream Team at Davos 2006. In their interaction with their global counterparts, they will share their vision of India 2020 and discuss India's development model that assures long term prosperity based on consensus.|
Free Market Investors' Dream
India Inc. will be represented by a high powered business delegation led by CEOs of companies that are partners in the INDIA EVERYWHERE initiative.
- Experiences are being shared amongst past participants to achieve the right focus and coherence in the overall effort.
- Deliberations are on to identify India centric issues to be discussed at various fora during the Annual Meeting
The Cultural Delight
|Incredible India will be brought alive with performances and one-on-one interactions with celebrities, that will remain talking points long after Davos 2006.|
Events will ensure an 'India Connect' every day.
- Grand Soiree - India, has been planned as a uniquely Indian experience; on the lines of the Egyptian, Russian and French events that had great recall
- Indian Cuisine will be served in food pavilions in an ethnic Indian ambience
- India Hour at select hotel bars every evening: free Indian food, wine, beer, cocktails served in Indian decor
- A weeklong India Food Festival at one of the most popular hotels
The Media Initiative
Beginning with the WEF - CII India Economic Summit at New Delhi in November 2005, efforts will be made to engage with global media.
Senior journalists are being invited to personal interactions with senior Indian ministers and also visit India to get a first hand feel of the change and promise in the new India.
Media interactions planned at Davos will further strengthen the positive India perception in the global media and business fraternity.
An advertising campaign in select global publications and other media will project INDIA EVERYWHERE and showcase India's value proposition.